Type your search word/s and hit enter
All the information on this website is publicly available through Rich Site Summary updates posted either on the news sources website, search engines, social media or any other web application.
Otherwise than storing the information in a database, appsa.co.za does not make any ownership, authorship or affiliation claims of any of the content on this site, unless clearly indicated on an article.
Using this website service is just like using a search engine. The difference is that this site mainly indexes Local South African News, Accidents, Crash Updates, Road Traffic Updates, Crime related Updates, Robberies and Incident-related content.
1. Acceptance The Use Of this website APPSA Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of APPSA is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. Credit card details
APPSA will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on APPSA.
The contents of APPSA website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4. Change of Use
APPSA reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that APPSA shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
APPSA Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to APPSA or otherwise used by APPSA as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, APPSA will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 APPSA makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of APPSA for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of APPSA or that of its employees or agents.
7.5 ALL REPORTED SPAM, SCAM & SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL INCLUDING NUDE IMAGES, WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OR WARNING.
You agree to indemnify and hold APPSA and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against APPSA arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
For any further information please contact us
The use of information on this website is for consultative purposes only. In the unlikely event that any information on this website is incorrect due to technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, Search SA and its employees cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of erroneous information found on the site.
Prices, images and specifications may differ from the actual items its presenting and are subject to change without prior notice.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for solely information purposes, and Search SA and its employees are not responsible, and cannot be held liable for the content displayed on these websites.
Last updated: 28 May 2018
Please read the following carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an e-mail, for attention The Search Master, at this email
How Search SA Gather and Use Information
Search SA will never wilfully disclose any personally identifiable information about our online audience to any third party without first receiving the user’s permission. We do not collect personally identifiable information from our visitors other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis via online web forms.
Visitors to the Search SA may voluntarily supply certain personally identifiable information in connection with (i) contest registration, (ii) subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as email newsletters), (iii) requests for membership information and (iv) transactions that may require personally identifiable information. In addition, personally identifiable information is voluntarily provided in connection with certain content submissions, vehicle listings, comments and suggestions, or voting.
Some of our sites contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Search SA may use such information only for conducting the activities stated above, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, or, on occasion, when mailing lists are made available to other organizations. (The occasional provision of mailing lists to such organizations is the only case where such information would be provided to business partners of Search SA).
If the visitor does not want this information collected and used by us for the disclosed internal purposes, the visitor is given an opportunity to ‘opt-out.’ Our visitors need to recognize, however, that under certain circumstances, if they select to ‘opt-out’ they may not be eligible for certain activities or services for which the personally identifiable information is needed. (For example, when a new vehicle listing is added)
Effective Date: 23 January, 2014
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to Search SA Web Sites. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit a Search SA Web Site. Search SA Web Sites may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
• Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
• User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
• Age and date of birth;
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and postal code;
• Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
• Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
• Search queries;
• In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver's license number where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g., contests or paid subscriptions);
• Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Correspondence you send to us; and
• Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on Search SA Web Sites. Search SA Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Sites you visited before and after visiting a Search SA Web Site;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within Search SA Web Sites;
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
• Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to and viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
• Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook / Twitter), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Name, postal address, and telephone number;
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
• If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through a Search SA Web Site, or if you access a Search SA Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services, as described in our overview of third-party social networking services
• Your interests and purchase behavior;
• Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
• Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the Search SA Web Sites.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver's license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
• Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards;
• Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf of Search SA Web Sites, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
• Analyze the use of Search SA Web Sites and information about visitors to our Web Sites to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit a Search SA Web Site;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
Search SA is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
• With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with internal business partners. For example, Search SA Web Sites such as www.printindex.co.za and printindex.webs.com offer free access to relevant services (e.g., webcasts and white papers) if you agree to have your information shared with third parties so they can contact you about related products and services.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
• Sweepstakes, contests, or promotions. When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
• Search SA Web Sites and other CBS businesses. The Search SA family continues to grow to include innovative Search SA Web Sites that offer rich and deep interactive experiences. Where permitted by law, we may share information we collect about you within the family or Group of Companies, Corporation, our parent company, and other Search SA-affiliated companies, so we can provide you with information about products and services that might interest you.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a Search SA Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal press, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as our FCC requirements.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on Search SA Web Sites without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on Search SA Web Sites.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular Search SA Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the Search SA Web Sites, such as service announcements.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
You also may choose to opt out of our use of data that we collect about your visits to our business partners’ sites to customize advertising that we serve.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on a Search SA Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it. In some cases, you may be entitled under local laws to access or object to the processing of information that we hold relating to you.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using Search SA Web Sites but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
8. Third Party Sites
P.O. Box 13097
E-Mail Search SA
For international users, we are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using the Search SA (SA's Local Search Engin (PTY)Ltd.) search engine ('SSA') or any other SSA services ('Service'), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ('Terms').
1. These terms and conditions are binding and enforceable against all website users, including private sellers and dealers, who access this website or any part thereof in order to place an advertisement (including any information and/or photographs therein) on the website.
2. The content of this website is the copyright of SA's Local Search Engin (PTY) Ltd ('SSA') and all trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights therein shall remain vested in SSA (or the applicable third party licensors) and is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
3. The website user undertakes not to use the website for any unlawful purposes, including the sending of viruses or any other files that may disrupt or corrupt the use of the website. SSA may in its sole discretion (i) suspend or remove any website user's access where such website user has utilized the website unlawfully and (ii) remove any advertisement (including any information and/or photographs therein) from the website which is unlawful.
4. The private seller must ensure that any advertisement (including any information and/or photographs therein) placed on the website is honest and legal, and does not breach any third party intellectual property rights. The private seller is responsible for any complaints or legal actions in respect of an advertisement (including any the information and/or photographs therein) and indemnifies and holds SSA harmless from any and all costs, damages and other losses, arising from, or in connection with, the publication of any advertisement (including any the information and/or photographs therein) on the website.
5. SSA accepts no liability and responsibility for any inaccuracies, errors, omissions and/or misinterpretations occurring in any advertisement (including any information and photographs therein) on the website, and the website user absolves SSA for any responsibility therein.
6. All advertisements (including any information and/or photographs therein) provided on this website is provided "as is" and without any representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever, whether express or implied, including with regard to any implied warranties of accuracy, completeness, quality, functionality, currency, copyright compliance, legality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement with respect to the advertisement (including any the information and/or photographs therein) of the website.
7. SSA has made every effort to ensure information loaded is accurate and up to date on our website. Because of the unique nature of each stock item the seller is responsible for the information supplied and will need to confirm availability when contacted.
8. SSA absolves itself from any and all costs, damages and other losses caused to any website user, as a consequence of any failure on behalf of SSA to fulfill any of its obligations in terms hereof or as a consequence of any errors or omissions in any advertisement and further, SSA is hereby indemnified against any such loss, damage and or inconvenience occasioned to the website user in this regard.
9. The use of this website is entirely at the website user's own risk and the website user assumes full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from the use of this website. SSA accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, suffered by any website user arising out of or in connection with the website user's access to, or use of the Website.
10. SSA does not warrant that the website shall operate uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
11. This website may contain images or links to third party websites, with information or material produced by other parties. SSA does not control these linked sites and is not responsible for the content, any updates, links or changes to these linked sites.
12. If any third party wishes to establish a link to this website, by way of hyperlink, frame, or by similar reference, either electronically or otherwise, such third party must obtain the prior written consent of SSA. Based on its sole discretion, SSA may withhold or grant such consent subject to such conditions as may be specified by SSA.
13. SSA will use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information which
may be shared by the website user with SSA via the website, and undertakes not to share such information with any third party except to the extent necessary to respond to any request for information from the user or where involvement of third parties is required to address such enquiry or request or under circumstances where SSA is legally compelled to do so or upon the website user's written consent. However, SSA does not warrant or guarantee that any information provided via email and/or this website shall be secure.
14. SSA may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notification to the website user. By accessing the website, the website user will be bound by the terms of the latest version of these terms and conditions, as published on this website.
15. Should any term of these terms and conditions be held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such terms and conditions shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of South Africa and any breach of these terms and conditions entitles SSA to take appropriate legal action against the website user.
You furthermore agree that:
(a.) you will not knowingly create, store or disseminate any illegal content.
(b.) you will commit to lawful conduct in the use of the services, including copyright and intellectual property rights.
(c.) you will undertake not to send or promote the sending of spam.
(d.) you give SSA the right to remove any content hosted which it considers illegal or for which it has received a take-down notice.
(e.) SSA has the right to suspend or terminate the service of any customer that does not comply with the terms and conditions, Acceptable Use Policy or any other contractual obligations.