A 5 year old little girl has sustained burn injuries after walking on an exposed live wire in Cato Manor this morning.
Just before 12pm today Rescue Care Paramedics responded to calls of help from local residents. On arrival at the BP garage in Bellair Road the child was carried to Advanced Life Support Paramedics. Paramedics stabilised the young girl on the scene who had sustained burn wounds before transporting her through to a nearby hospital for the further care that she required. rescuecare rescuecaredbn electrocution dbnparamedics rescuecareals